rotana4me
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

rotana4me

عاوز تلاقي كل حاجة خليك معانا دايما

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Trapattoni: Luca Toni will fit in well at Bayern

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
General116
وزير
وزير
General116

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 154
العمر : 34
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/04/2007

Trapattoni: Luca Toni will fit in well at Bayern Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Trapattoni: Luca Toni will fit in well at Bayern   Trapattoni: Luca Toni will fit in well at Bayern Icon_minitimeالأحد يونيو 24, 2007 1:50 pm

Former boss:

Trapattoni: Luca Toni will fit in well at Bayern Trapattoni_ima_130207

When Giovanni Trapattoni speaks, people in Munich sit up and listen. First, because he is one of Italy's most successful coaching exports, and second, because he knows his Bayern inside and out. "Trap" spent three seasons (1994-5, 1996-Cool at the helm in Bavaria, winning a league title and the DFB German Cup. Now, his fellow countryman Luca Toni is to tr his luck at the club, so how will he fit in? "Perfectly," Trapattoni believes.

Interviewed by the Munich-based tz newspaper, the Red Bull Salzburg head coach heaped praise upon his former club's new Italian acquisition. "He's an unbelievably important player. He's experienced, technically able, scores goals, and he's strong in the air. These are all the attributes you need to succeed at the highest level."

No language problem

The Italian elder statesman believed the club's new number 9 would not be held back by language difficulties. "Football is universal. This problem doesn't worry great players," he remarked, recalling his own time in Munich. "I came to Germany a number of years ago and couldn't speak the language, but I was still successful."

Trapattoni is convinced Bayern's new-look team for 2007-8 will soon rediscover past glories, largely because of Luca Toni and the club's other high-profile signings. The team had been "weary and self-satisfied" last season, but the process of renewal was now complete. "After so many years, it was necessary to restore the spark of enthusiasm to the team. The squad now has a lot more freshness, and a lot more class."

Only one UEFA Cup season

The Salzburg chief praised the management team at the club for recognising the problem and fixing it. "Bayern is run by people who totally understand football." Germany's most successful club would only be out of the Champions League limelight for a very short time, Trapattoni believes. "Bayern remain one of Europe's leading clubs. Bayern's rightful place isn't the UEFA Cup. They'll only be in it this one season!"
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.PrinceofPersiagame.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Burghausen 1 Bayern 1 (aet, 3-4 pens)Klose saves Bayern
» Bayern:challenge test Passed Bremen 1 Bayern 4
» Toni and Klose seal winning start
» Bayern 2-1 win over Sao Paulo n
» Bayern Says: Deal Completed

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
rotana4me :: ("قسم التميز (قسم الرياضة)") :: "المستطيل الاخضر" :: "الكرة الاوربية والعالمية"-
انتقل الى: