rotana4me
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

rotana4me

عاوز تلاقي كل حاجة خليك معانا دايما

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

أوليفر كان:هذا الموسم سيكون الأخير بالنسبه لى

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
General116
وزير
وزير
General116

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 154
العمر : 34
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/04/2007

أوليفر كان:هذا الموسم سيكون الأخير بالنسبه لى Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: أوليفر كان:هذا الموسم سيكون الأخير بالنسبه لى   أوليفر كان:هذا الموسم سيكون الأخير بالنسبه لى Icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 14, 2007 4:21 pm

Kahn’s future plans
‘This will be my last season’

أوليفر كان:هذا الموسم سيكون الأخير بالنسبه لى Ok_1207

Dino Zoff was still keeping goal at 40, an ambition not shared by Oliver Kahn. However, the giant shot-stopper is determined to bow out of the professional game with three more winners’ medals. “I sense a real resolve to summon up everything I’ve got in my final season, to enjoy what I’ve been doing for 20 years one last time, and still be able to say afterwards: Fantastic, now for something new,” the 38-year-old declared on the eve of his 21st and final Bundesliga campaign.

The Bayern captain intends to retain the number one slot at the club. “As long as I deliver the goods and remain in peak condition, I’ll play through to the end of the season,” he commented. With 531 Bundesliga appearances to his name, Kahn lies fourth in the all-time ranking and could displace Klaus Fichtel (Schalke 04) in third if he can beat 552 career outings. Record holder Karl- Heinz Körbel (602) and Manfred Kaltz (581) are out of reach.

Off to Asia from Munich

“You can never guarantee anything 1,000 percent, but mentally and in terms of my attitude, this will be my last season,” Kahn declared, “I’m absolutely certain I’ll end my career next summer.”

After that, the man who became famous as the “Titan“ at the 2002 World Cup in Korea and Japan intends to switch his focus to the Far East. “Whenever I’ve visited China, Japan or Korea, I’ve witnessed huge interest in the business of goalkeeping, but also a real need for catching up,” Kahn reported. “I’m hoping to help them develop this area. I’ll be spending plenty of time over there.”

Kahn expects triumph

Before then, the club captain will go in pursuit of the maximum return from his final campaign. “Bayern is only an enjoyable place to be when you’re in first place. I’m assuming we’ll enjoy ourselves and I’ll be in a good mood,” he observed, “I want us to go all the way in all competitions, and win all the trophies.”

Kahn fully believes the new-look team can be successful, but warned that success does not come automatically. “In 1996, I was in what they called the Dream Team under Otto Rehhagel. We had a team featuring unbelievably high-quality players, but we had no end of problems,” he cautioned.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.PrinceofPersiagame.com

أوليفر كان:هذا الموسم سيكون الأخير بالنسبه لى
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
rotana4me :: ("قسم التميز (قسم الرياضة)") :: "المستطيل الاخضر" :: "الكرة الاوربية والعالمية"-
انتقل الى: