rotana4me
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

rotana4me

عاوز تلاقي كل حاجة خليك معانا دايما

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Wednesday at 10 am: fans are invited in Alianz Arena

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
General116
وزير
وزير
General116

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 154
العمر : 34
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/04/2007

Wednesday at 10 am: fans are invited in Alianz Arena Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Wednesday at 10 am: fans are invited in Alianz Arena   Wednesday at 10 am: fans are invited in Alianz Arena Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يوليو 17, 2007 7:53 am

Wednesday at 10 am
Public training session at the Allianz Arena

Wednesday at 10 am: fans are invited in Alianz Arena Allianz-arena_ima_150407

Franck Ribéry, Miroslav Klose & Co are set for their first home "appearance" at the Allianz Arena at 10 am on Wednesday 18 July. The squad, including all the currently fit new arrivals, will take to the turf at the magnificent stadium in the Munich suburb of Fröttmaning for a scheduled training session. And the best news of all: Bayern fans are warmly invited to attend!

The stadium will open as normal at 9.30 am, but on this occasion every visitor is welcome to watch free of charge as Ottmar Hitzfeld puts the stars through their paces. After the session, club Partner AUDI will officially present the players and staff with their new company cars at the Allianz Arena.

As usual, the stadium's World of Brands is open on the day. The retail paradise features a fully stocked Bayern Megastore. Parking is available for 5 Euro at the central coach park. The main Allianz Arena car park is closed on non-matchdays.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.PrinceofPersiagame.com

Wednesday at 10 am: fans are invited in Alianz Arena
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
rotana4me :: ("قسم التميز (قسم الرياضة)") :: "المستطيل الاخضر" :: "الكرة الاوربية والعالمية"-
انتقل الى: